2/6/15

What do you do?

I've run out of proper entertainment ideas. I've watched plenty of YouTube videos, starting from Jimmy Fallon, then Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran interviews and lastly youtubers, Dan and Phil to be exact.

I've been lying on my back in an armchair for awhile and my back hurts. I can't decide whether I'm hungry or not. I guess I am.

I don't want to go to sleep, but I want to at the same time.

I want to play Scrabble. But I'm alone now. Feck.

But today was a good day. School was boring in general, but I liked the people. I had a nice chat to finish off the week nicely. Public transport is good sometimes. It makes you talk to people.

When I got home, I cleaned it. At least a part of it. I even started to scrub the doors, because sometimes I'm weird like that. My brother even asked me if I'm having guests tonight. I wish. Most of the time I don't care or I'm just lazy or I forget to clean things. Like, I tidied the living room, but then I kind of got tired and didn't tidy my own room. Si.

What else...Meh, I'll tell you another day.

maybe#


No comments:

Post a Comment